We take great pride in 100% customer satisfaction. If for any reason, you're not satisfied with your purchase, we've outlined the following guidelines to help make your return a smooth and seamless experience:
· You may return your unused item in its original condition, and packaging, within 30 days of receipt, as long as it is not used and is in all original packaging as it was shipped out.
If for any reason you contemplate a return upon opening, save all the packaging.
· Please contact Haussmann Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return
· Unless your item is received damaged, or there was some error on our part, you will be responsible for all return shipping costs. There may be additional shipping and handling fees for items that have free outbound shipping. A minimum of 20% will be charged for returns and if items show signs of use or not original packaging additional charges will apply
· Because refunds will not be issued in full for items damaged in return shipping or returns that are never received, we highly recommend that you insure all return shipments and provide Haussmann Support with the shipment tracking number.
· DISCLAIMER card is enclosed with each item - please read
9046 E GIESEN DR
SOLON SPRINGS, WI 54873-4800
Damage Policy Haussmann Inc.
· All items are shipped to you in the best possible packaging to ensure that you receive your purchase in perfect condition. Upon receipt, please inspect your package closely.
· If you receive a damaged item, Haussmann Inc. will assist you in receiving a replacement or refund as quickly as possible - at no cost to you.
· Should you observe significant damage to the outer packaging, please reject the shipment and have the carrier return it.
· If there is minor damage to the packaging, please indicate as such when you sign for the shipment.
In the unlikely event that you find your product to be damaged upon opening, please notify Haussmann Support at email@example.com to request a return.
Please notify Haussmann Support of any damages on the product or packaging within 2 days of receipt so that we can file a Damaged In Transit (DIT) claim within the carriers required time frame.